Monday 29 June 2020

story about how I would feel if I swam with a green sea turtle

Swimming with Green Sea Turtles

Task 3: Write a story about what it would be like to swim with Green Sea Turtles.
Today I decided that I was going swimming with some turtles that sounds fun don’t you think? I walked to the beach because some people told me if I was interested I could go to the beach and do some water activities and so I went to the beach and the only thing that wasn’t full was the turtle swim that was what it was called. I was waiting in line for two minutes because when I got there the person in front of me left and the other person that was on had two more minutes left. I was so excited because I had never done this before then the lifeguard called the other person back and I went on and then I was so happy and It was like my dream and then I was waving at the turtle and looking at it and I also couldn’t take my eyes off it because it was so amazing and the experience was so amazing and when my 5 minutes was over I couldn't believe my eyes when the lifeguard called me back i was so upset and I went to the back of the line again and believe it or not there were more people than there was before I couldn’t believe my eyes so I tried something different and that was my experience of what happened to me when I swam with a green sea turtle of course the water was cold but it was really hot It felt like a hot sauna and that's why the water was really cold and not for me either.

Written by lynch.

Today I was learning about green sea turtles and I wrote a story I would feel if I swam with a Green sea turtle.I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.