Monday 10 August 2020

WRITING

Lost in Brazil
aerial photography of cityscape near sea




Today I am going on A trip to Brazil  and I then said “ this has been my dream forever” . “ I am so excited to finally be going to Brazil, “ I said.


On the plane I was so excited and I was really happy I couldn’t believe I was actually going to Brazil. When we landed at the Brazilian airport I got so excited and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I walked out of the plane and took my stuff then I went to get my passport scanned and then I left to a motel and I stayed there the night and I was very happy I went for A walk after unpacking and then I got lost in a forest and I was so scared and I was so sad because I thought I was going to be lost forever.


I was screaming and then I someone came saying she knew the whole forest like the back of her hand and then I asked her politely if she could lead me out and then she lead me out and then I said “ thank you very much I really appreciate it”  and then I I went to my motel packed m y things and I went to the airport and left Brazil and then I was really happy when I got home.



THE END
Written By : Lynch 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.