Wednesday 22 July 2020

Roman Gladiator Writing

Roman Gladiator

INTRO

One day I woke up in my room in Italy and I went to visit the Roman Gladiator and then I sat down to admire the beautiful view.I then got up to take a walk and stretch my bodie and then I was about to walk back home to have some breakfast and then someone stole my bag and I had all my important stuff in it. 






PROBLEM
I fell when I was trying to catch the Berliner and  I fell in a hole and I was screaming for help for almost and hour until someone helped me out and then I asked the person who helped me out to help me find the beguiler and he said yes and then we left the area.



Solution
When we left the area we walked right pass the beguiler who was sitting on the bench right next to the hole that I was stuck in for almost an hour and didn’t realise that for a while.I did get my bag back and I walked home straight away and I made me a big breakfast and then I went on with the rest of my day.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.