Tuesday 21 July 2020

The Missing Mona Lisa

The missing Mona Lisa …



THE visit
Today I woke up and had no plans so I got out of bed, packed my bags and decided to go to Italy. I took my bags into the car and I went into the airport.When I got in the airport I got my luggage looked at and then I went into the plane... a couple hours later I got out of the plane and walked to the hotel I borrowed the other time I went there I unpacked my stuff and set up my apartment and then I went to see the mona lisa and that was my only plan and then I went home when I got home I made myself some dinner and then I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

The Missing Mona Lisa
I went to look at the mona lisa again to admire the beautiful looks of it but it wasn’t there and I was very disappointed and I was also a bit angry because I had a lot of interest in the Mona Lisa and it really hurt me for it to be gone I thought that this was a very good reason to go on a journey and look for the special Mona Lisa.I looked everywhere and then I saw some he had set up a trap knowing I was coming and I didn’t see it but I fall into a large deep pit and I couldn’t get out.

Solution
I was yelling for help and then some people came and then they helped me out of the pit and they also helped me find the Mona Lisa and then they had to go home and I had to put the Mona Lisa back and then I went home because it was getting dark and I needed to get some sleep when I got home I got me some dinner on the way and ate it and then I brushed my teeth and hopped into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.